Location: Spectrum Adult Day Health Program – Beverly
Job Title: Program Director
Job ID: 133034
The Program Director is responsible for the overall management and supervision of all aspects of day-to-day operations of an adult day health program, with a focus on ensuring the highest quality of services delivered in compliance with all regulatory requirements (Federal, State and Local).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring continuous program quality and growth of the Spectrum Lahey Adult Day Health Program in Beverly. Manage staff, client relations, program marketing, as well as develop new programs and maintain licensing.
• Recruit, train, and supervise staff to ensure that performance standards are upheld and that all individuals are working to meet clients’ needs in accordance with the mission, goals and principles of the facility.
• Assign and monitor scheduling of staff to ensure program coverage and budget compliance. Maintain staffing ratios in accordance with DPH regulations.
• Ensures staff receives appropriate certifications and training to perform duties.
• Responsible for overall fiscal responsibility for the site. Ensure compliance with program budgets through consistent monitoring of financial analysis and reports. Increase center revenues. May need to get involved with escalated billing issues.
• Create and maintain systems for measuring quality of services and compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Monitor the upkeep of the program site. Ensure program meets safety standards.
• Lead staff meetings for program planning, evaluating care, and improving program functioning.
• Promote the professional growth of all staff through coaching, mentoring, and continuous training.
• Provide leadership to all staff by creating a positive work climate and creating a cohesive team environment.
• Manage contracts with transportation and food services.
• Ensure the individuals and families we support are treated with dignity and respect.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• A minimum of 3 years of management experience in adult day health, assisted living, home health services or long-term care
• Experience and a successful track record of developing and working within an annual operating budget
• Strong customer-service and interpersonal skills
• A passion for working collaboratively and promoting teamwork
• RN or LPN licensure (Massachusetts) preferred but not required
About Lahey Health Senior Care
Lahey Health Senior Care works passionately to address the needs of frail and chronically ill adults, as well as those recovering from illness or injury through a series of services including home health, short-term rehabilitation, assisted living, adult day health and long-term care. For more information please go to: beverlyhospital.org/senior care
We offer a collaborative, forward thinking work environment, opportunity for professional development and career growth and an attractive compensation & benefits package.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply:
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the ‘Select’ column, and then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, located at the bottom of the screen.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.